WHY MIL SPEC SURPLUS AND ARMORY LLC?

We aim to provide exceptional customer service and quality goods at fair pricing

CONTACT INFO
$105.99

Out of Stock
Notify Me SKU: 10057

MODEL/DESC: AR-15



80% Lower NON FFL Not a complete firearm



These are 80% complete, you must finish the remaining 20% Machining in order to turn it into a functioning part



KNOW YOUR CITY/STATE Laws before purchasing



Some locations may require you to register these before completing :(



Requires Jig and End Mill cutters and some type of milling device, Drill Press, Milling Machine, Router etc.




  • Made in The USA

  • 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum

  • Compatible with Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Components

  • Hard Coat Black Anodized Finish

  • Flared Magwell for Easy Reloading

  • Includes 1 (ONE) 80% Lower

  • Fire/Safe Marking on BOTH SIDES!


80% Lower NON FFL Not a complete firearm

Can ship direct to you

These are 80% complete, you must finish the remaining 20% Machining in order to turn it into a functioning part

KNOW YOUR CITY/STATE Laws before purchasing

Some locations may require you to register these before completing :(

Requires Jig and End Mill cutters and some type of milling device, Drill Press, Milling Machine, Router etc.

  • Made in The USA
  • 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
  • Compatible with Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Components
  • Hard Coat Black Anodized Finish
  • Flared Magwell for Easy Reloading
  • Includes 1 (ONE) 80% Lower
  • Fire/Safe Marking on BOTH SIDES!

UPC
MFG usa
MFG NUM AR-15 80% Lower
MODEL AR-15
CALIBER Multi
FEATURES

80% Lower NON FFL Not a complete firearm

These are 80% complete, you must finish the remaining 20% Machining in order to turn it into a functioning part

KNOW YOUR CITY/STATE Laws before purchasing

Some locations may require you to register these before completing :(

Requires Jig and End Mill cutters and some type of milling device, Drill Press, Milling Machine, Router etc.

  • Made in The USA
  • 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
  • Compatible with Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Components
  • Hard Coat Black Anodized Finish
  • Flared Magwell for Easy Reloading
  • Includes 1 (ONE) 80% Lower
  • Fire/Safe Marking on BOTH SIDES!
WEIGHTLBS 1.50
TITLE 80% AR-15 Lower Black Anodized Aluminum

There are no reviews for this product yet. Want to be the first? Click here!


Please Wait....