Worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather conditions, Rothco’s Gadsden Shemagh Keffiyehs are adaptable to any environment. Great as a face mask, neck gaiter, headwrap, and much more!
- Gadsden Shemaghs Are Constructed Of A Breathable Woven Cotton Material That Provides Both Comfort And Durability While Protecting Your Head And Neck From The Sun, Snow, And Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Gadsden Keffiyeh Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Don’t Tread On Me Scarves Are Great Survival Tools That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Tactical Desert Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
||Foliage Green Don't Tread on Me Shemagh Tactical
- Worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather conditions, Rothco’s Gadsden Shemagh Keffiyehs are adaptable to any environment. Great as a face mask, neck gaiter, headwrap, and much more! Made from a breathable woven cotton construction, the Gadsden keffiyeh provides a perfect combination of comfort and resiliency while protecting your head and neck from the sun, dirt, sand, and other debris. Measuring approximately 42” X 42”, the tactical scarf can be wrapped around your head and neck to make a face mask, half-mask, skullcap, and much more. The versatile keffiyeh is a must-have for your Bug Out Bag as it can be used as a survival tool as well as a protective face cover; use the “Don’t Tread On Me” shemagh to make a makeshift tourniquet, sling, pouch, and more. Available in a variety of colors, the tactical desert scarves are used by military personnel worldwide and make for a great fashion accessory as well.
||Foliage Green Don't Tread Gadsden Flag Shemagh Tactical Desert Head Wrap
There are no reviews for this product yet. Want to be the first? Click here!