MX0226KH: FR-1 Combat Medical Pouch
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper clamshell opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lair in front with bungee cord compression. Note: First aid supplies shown in photo are not included.
- Main: 7" x 5" x 3" with full zipper opening
- Carry handle: Yes
- Modular webbing (front): 2 rows, 2 x 2.5" wide channels
- Modular webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
- Shoulder strap (Optional accessory): Equipped with D-rings for a #9501 1.5" or a #9502 2" shoulder strap, depending on your preference
- Attachment method: #9905 5" TacTie (Optional accessory)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
||FR1 Medical Pouch |Khaki
There are no reviews for this product yet. Want to be the first? Click here!